In the early hours of the morning on April 26, 1986, 110 km from Kiev at the Chernobyl nuclear power plant was the biggest in the history of the nuclear industry, a devastating nuclear reactor accident.
The reactor was completely destroyed resulting in a huge amount of radioactive substances being released.
Besides the fact that the explosion killed people over the next 15 years, the Chernobyl disaster was the cause of illness and death of many people.
Virtually the entire territory of the northern hemisphere to one degree or another was contaminated by radionuclide.
The Radiation claimed the lives of more than 700,000 people - in Ukraine, Belarus, Russia and northern Europe, where the radioactive cloud moved.
Chernobyl - the majority of surviving inhabitants of the 30-kilometer zone around the reactor were forced to permanently leave their homes and farms.
It is important to know:
The level of radiation in Chernobyl today does not exceed dangerous levels!
So a trip to Chernobyl will not cause any harm to your health.
In individual tour you can make a program on your own.
Optional in request:
* The third stage of Chernobyl - (5 - 6 power units and cooling towers)
* Parishev village, Opachichі village, Kupatove village - communication and an interview with the selfsettlers-samosely
* The railway station "Yanov"
* The former holiday camp "Fairy"
* Fish and rodent scientific experimental base
* Pripyat river left bank, acquaintance with nature of the river flood plain
* Duration: 6-7 hours excursion +3 hours driving
* Prices per person:
399 euro – 1 person
249 euro – 2 people
229 euro – 3 people
* Meeting point - your place (hotel or apartment in Kiev)
* Appointment and meeting in Kiev.
* Сheckpoint "Dityatki"
* Chernobyl town - (can be - monuments, memorials, and museums, "Ilyinsky" church)
* Сheckpoint "Leviv"
* Kopachi village(Kindergarten)
* Stopping near a cooling pond - on the left side you can see the power units 1-2-3-4 and "The new sarcophagus" - on the right side you can see the third stage of Chernobyl, 5 - 6 unfinished power units and cooling towers.
* Stopping near the administrative building - memorials "Life for Life” and feeding catfish and other fish - from 30 min 1 hours
* Stopping near sarcophagus(units 4) and the New Safe Confinement ("Arch") – an observation point at a 300 m distance - about 30 min
* Pripyat town - the hospital receiving, river port and the most prestigious Pripyat cafe at the embankment, a town hall, Polissya hotel, Energetic Palace of culture, Ferris wheel in the amusement park, a fire station and many other objects.
* Chernobyl - 2 the secret soviet object (radar "DUGA-1")
* Price: 149 euro - per person (obligatory insurance and launch included)
* Meeting point - area of Railway station – leaving at 07.30 – coming back - 19.00
* All the tours are organized 3 times per week: Saturday or Sunday or Wednesday and Thursday.
Please, Contact Us for details.