* FunTravel endeavors to ensure that all our customers have complete satisfaction no matter what their requirements are. It should, however, be understood that we are acting on behalf of the supplier of the travel products specified and that all bookings are accepted on the following conditions.
* FunTravel acts as agents to the suppliers (eg. any tour operators or services providing by other companies, or suppliers we may use, the accommodation providers, the airlines, train companies, bus and coach companies, the car hire companies,) with whom we book on your behalf.
* FunTravel is obligated to provide accurate information to clients about products and services.
* FunTravel has the right to:
- Create and / or change the conditions of the order, sales and payment for goods and services.
- At its discretion, to set the prices of goods and services.
- To refuse the provision of goods and services, up to the moment of payment.
* FunTravel reserves the right to alter contents of products and location when deemed necessary. We reserve the right to change prices without notice.
* Information about services, published on www.funtravel.org.ua has advertising character. Such information is not exhaustive. We recommend to ask your questions about all the details prior to arrival to the place of activity. FunTravel does not guarantee that the objects, people which are pictured on website will be 100% the same with the external objects and people which are actually represented in the place of services.
* All our customer records are stored safely and under no circumstances will any information be divulged to any third party. The only information we keep is the name and address and contact details of our customers together with details of the travel product booked.
* The possibility of providing the service may be affected by factors such as weather, political demonstrations,carrying out the country's special celebrations or funeral, etc. Please be sensitive to this kind of restrictions, most of them aimed at maintaining your safety.
* When weather conditions are deemed by FunTravel to be unsuitable or unsafe it may be necessary to postpone any extreme activity/ flight, etc at any other time. We reserve our rights to cancel the activity at any time up to the start if the conditions are not suitable for them. In this case FunTravel offers you to use the same or similar service during 1 year and gives you “Certificate for activity” to confirm it.
* If for some reasons client cannot use our services and give us notice in advance (min 7 days in advance) we can offer you to use a “Certificate for activity” which is valid up to 1 year (365 days). Client can replace such a service in the “Certificate for activity” validity period without any additional payments if the value of the selected exchange service does not exceed the value paid for the “Certificate for activity”. Either client can pay the difference, if the value of your chosen services is higher than the service of the “Certificate for activity”. Recalculation of the cost of services performed on the basis of the cost of services at the time of its purchase.
* After activation of the “Certificate for activity” client is entitled to change the date or time of his participation in the tour/activity no more than 3 times. After 3rd change “Certificate for activity” is invalid and cannot be used, and the money paid for the “Certificate for activity” will not be returned.
* In cases of inability to use the “Certificate for activity” under its official period of validity by objective reasons, the possibility of extending the term of the “Certificate for activity” must be negotiated separately between FunTravel and the client during the official period of validity of the “Certificate for activity”.
* In the unfortunate event occurs and activity must be delayed, rescheduled or canceled due to any of the above factors, FunTravel will hold payment in credit and offer alternative booking dates.
* If you or any member of your group for any reason (no matter what) from your side, fails to show up, or do not arrive in time for any activity and miss the scheduled date, the full fare (100%) is forfeited and no rebook or refund will be made. You may send someone else in your place if you wish – please notify us the name and other details FunTravel requests.
* In the interests of safety, clients undertake to follow the advice of our suppliers or our Team member at all times. Clients also agree to indemnify FunTravel suppliers and employees for all losses and/or damage arising from any act or default on your part or the part of a member of your party.
* Under no circumstances at any time during supply of the Services should you or a member of your party be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, nor should you take medication that could affect or impair your judgment at this time.
* FunTravel deserves its right to stop any activity if members of our Team or suppliers consider that the client is under influence of alcohol or under the influence of drugs or his health conditions are not right for specific activity he ordered and paid for, or the information he provided for activity/extreme activity is not truthful and not correct which are not allowed to take part in.
* Check with your medical practitioner if you have a pre-existing medical condition that may be affected which doesn't allow you to take part in tours/activities/ especially extreme activities. You agree to indemnify FunTravel, its team, and suppliers against any incident related to your health occurring during or after supply of the Services.
* For extreme activities are not allowed clients:
- in the postoperative period or the prohibition of physical and mental stress
- with diseases of the cardiovascular system, such as congenital or acquired heart disease, heart failure and other
- with diseases or injuries of the musculoskeletal system (serious spinal injuries, leg injuries, pelvis)
- with serious diseases of the respiratory system
- with mental and neurological disorders, including suicidal
- with the possibility of other types of personal incompatibility with loads that arise during extreme activities
- pregnant women
- persons suffering from epilepsy
* Also not recommended to do any tour/activity with a cold and fever, in which case the activity is better to move to a different date.
* For any tour/activity are not allowed inadequate people, people in a state of alcoholic or narcotic intoxication.
FunTravel team always has the right to abort the tour/activity in the event of non-compliance by client of its instructions and safety precautions.
* If you are unsure whether you should take part in the tour/activity, be sure to consult with your doctor.
* Age restrictions.
- To calm scenic flights in airplanes, helicopters and other types of aircraft permitted to children from 7 years.
- Flights by helicopters or airplanes, with the possibility of self-piloting under the direction of the pilot, is possible with 16 years.
- Extreme flight on the aircraft, such as the average and aerobatics at Delphine, Yakovlev Yak-52, Yakovlev Yak-18T and L29 may be 18 years old.
- Flight on a paraglide the age starts from 15-16 years.
* The weather conditions for flying.
- All aircraft, helicopters, hot air balloon, and other ultra-light aircrafts are flying in the daytime. The day of the flight shall be clearly visible, there should be no heavy precipitation, or a barrage of side wind or ice on the runway, if the flight is carried out in the winter.
- On the day of the flight or in 1 day before, FunTravel confirms the possibility of the flight to weather conditions. If the weather conditions are not favorable for the flight, the flight will be postponed to another date.
* Personal belongings taken on board at the passenger’s own risk.
* Since we provide outdoor extreme adventure activity, FunTravel cannot be held liable for damage to any clothing and/ or other personal property. Suitable clothing, a hat and fully enclosed sturdy footwear must be worn. No thongs or high heels allowed.
* Client's claims for the services provided are taken into consideration only in writing (electronic) form.
* Consideration of claims arising from the provision of services is carried out upon presentation of the customer corresponding financial documents confirming the payment of the Service, as well as other documents, which the client substantiates his claim.
* Consideration of claims can take up to 5 working days to verify everything and answer to e-mail. The parties shall be regulated by negotiations any dispute, controversy or claim which may arise in the relations between them. If the parties do not reach agreement on disputed issues through negotiations, these issues are subject to judicial review in accordance with the jurisdiction established by the legislation of Ukraine.
* Once a booking is made, the customer (lead name) guarantees that you have the authority to accept and do accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions. A contract will exist as soon as we issue our confirmation invoice.
* Clients are obligated to pay the balance of any service in full before it starts, and if the balance is not paid 100%, FunTravel reserves the right to cancel any arrangements made. This contract is made on the terms of these booking conditions which are governed by Ukrainian law.
* All names of those traveling should be correctly given at the time of booking. Changes cannot be made at a later date without extra charges being incurred. Please note that in all cases the lead name on the reservation must be 18 years or over at the time of booking. The lead name will be in contract with the supplier and will be responsible for the information provided to the agent for all members of the party this includes the correct spelling of names, title, age, passport and visa information.
* We will do our utmost to accommodate you in the apartment that you have booked. There may be occasions due to circumstances beyond our control that we may have to at the last minute accommodate you in another apartment. This alternative apartment will generally not be of a lesser quality than that which was originally booked. If we however do have to accommodate you in an apartment with a lower nightly rental charge we will refund you the difference if the full amount or deposit has been paid in advance.
* Each passenger must travel with adequate insurance cover. Such insurance will ensure that you are covered against unforeseen cancellation charges, loss of luggage, personal injury and any medical costs incurred whilst away from home (subject to approval), personal liability claims, loss of money etc.
* All Ukrainian internal travel tickets will be made available to you on your arrival in Ukraine by delivery or by collection. Extra costs may be charged for the delivery of any tickets to anywhere.
* FunTravel is not liable if there is any change by the carrier to a departure/arrival time or date previously given to you or shown on your ticket whether by the carrier you are using to gain entry/departure into Ukraine or by carriers used in Ukraine.
* All clients must be in possession of a valid passport as per the rules of : the Ukrainian government, the country who issued you your passport or the carrier you use to gain entry into Ukraine. Persons over 16 on the day of travel must have their own passport. Those traveling on family passports must travel with the main passport holder.You must inform Ukraine Adventures at the time of your inquiry of the nationality of the passport you hold so that correct visa information can be sourced if necessary. Citizens of the European Union countries, USA, Canada, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Japan, Andorra, Vatican, Iceland, Monaco, Norway and San Marino do not need a visa to enter Ukraine if their stay in Ukraine does not exceed 90 days. Please ensure if making a late booking that you will have enough time to obtain the necessary visas if required. It is your responsibility to ensure you have the correct passport and visa documentation in time. Neither we neither the suppliers accept any responsibility if you cannot travel because you have failed to comply with any passport, visa or immigration requirements.
* Please seek your doctor's advice for specific information relating to your journey.
* FunTravel will do the utmost to advise you on all necessary travel advice for your visit to Ukraine. We also advise that you check with the Foreign Affairs Department of your country or the Ukraine Embassy in your country.
* All prices which are advertised on the websites - FunTravel reserves the right to alter contents of products and location when deemed necessary.
* Our suppliers reserve the right to alter their prices without notice being given.
* All prices in euro are equivalent to the amount that is paid in national currency according to the exchange rate on the day of payment.
* All prices on our web site are stated in euro for promotion purposes, but they are in Ukrainian currency for payment.
* Payment methods:
You can pay cash in our office, valid credit card via PayPal, bank transfer, Western Union, Moneygram.
* Please note, to cover credit cards surcharges, wire transfers, bank and currency exchange rate fees, additional charges may apply.
* Payment via PayPal will attract a 4% fee. This surcharge is non-refundable in the event of a trip cancellation.
* Generally full payment is payable at the time of booking.
* Please note that payments via PayPal / credit / debit card incur a charge of 4% which will be added and shown on the invoice.
* All transport timings are provisional and are subject to change. However you will be advised in advance of any major change as per our supplier's booking conditions.
* On occasions our supplier may find it necessary to alter your holiday, be it a change of accommodation, service or date.
* Charges will be applied for changing internal transport tickets (time or date) if the changes are requested by you our client.
* Should you find it necessary to cancel or amend your holiday, please contact FunTravel immediately!
* We will require written confirmation of the cancellation/amendment by the lead name on the booking by return.
* If orders are canceled after payment and sending invoice by FunTravel to confirm payment and service we provide for any activity /tour/ hotel or apartment accommodation/ the train tickets / transfers / etc have been purchased / booked, then unfortunately there will be no refund.
* The information we collect on our customers is only collected through our order process and under no circumstances will this information be passed onto third parties.
* Information about the number of visitors to our websites is also collected through the use of a facility offered to us by our website hosting company.