* Tank driving
* Military technique driving
* Shooting from all kinds of rifle range weapons
* This military experience is a great fun for everybody who wants to feel himself as a real man.
* The Military Range is located 200 km from Kiev, so FunTravel will organize transfers for you by a comfortable minibus or by a private car, depending on the size of your group.
If you are enthusiastic about clanking tanks and roaring high-powered military vehicles, you may as a crew member participate in a real test drive of old and modern machines, even the most exotic ones.
You may also take part in real combat shooting on one of the shooting ranges by sitting next to the driver and even driving yourself.
Tanks / Troop Carriers:
* 30 minutes driving a BTR-60.
The BTR-60 (12-14 seater) is the first vehicle in a series of Soviet eight wheeled armored personnel carriers (APCs).
It was developed in the late 1950s as a replacement for the BTR-152 and was seen first time in public in 1961.
* 30 minutes driving a BRDM which is a "Combat Reconnaissance Patrol Vehicle".
The BRDM is a four wheeled amphibious vehicle which is very lightly armored by today's standards.
Both versions were produced in the Soviet Union and other Eastern Bloc countries.
Both versions came in an ATGM variant.
The BRDM-2 also came as a command vehicle and as an air defense vehicle.
It was armed with a pintle-mounted heavy machine gun.
Shooting from the following types of weapons o your choice (totally 50 rounds).
* AMD-65 (Kalashnikov relative) - automatic rifle
* Automatic Scorpio Czech vz 61
* VZ - 58 - Czech Republic
* Machine gun RPM (Yugoslavia)
* Rifles VZ 24 and VZ 26 Czech Republic
* Mosin rifle
* Cavalry carbine Mosin
* Maxim Machine gun (1910, 1930 or 1940 model years)
* Carbine K-98 Mauser
* Machine gun MG 42/53
* Machine gun PPS-4
* Sub-machine gun Shpagin
* Machine gun Goryunova SG-43
* MT- LB Tank.
The MTLB (8-9 seater) is multi-purpose light-armored towing vehicle.
It is a Soviet multi-purpose fully amphibious auxiliary armored tracked vehicle which was first introduced in the late 1960s.
Initially the vehicle was known as the M1970 in the west.
* BAZ-6944 an amphibious transport and launch vehicle.
We offer a ride in the 4-seater vehicle over local terrain (forest, ravines, field roads etc).
* Real soldier’s lunch – porridge and soup from the field kitchen on the nature.
* There is also the Patriotic Museum of Military Equipment of the Soviet Union period at the range – entry is free of charge.
* You can buy military memorabilia souvenirs in in the museum, and also you can try soldier's porridge from the field kitchen
1 person - 449 euro per person
2 person - 329 euro per person
3 person - 289 euro per person
Please, Contact FunTravel for transfer prices and tank / weapon activities for your group.