* Citizens of the United States, European Union, Swiss Confederation, Liechtenstein, Canada, and Japan do not need visas for entering Ukraine anymore. The rule is valid for short term visits, up to 90 days. However, for the reconfirmation, we would recommend to contact the Ukrainian Consulate in your country before travelling.
* Citizens of other countries have to obtain a tourist visa to Ukraine at the Ukrainian Consulates.
* If you need to apply for Tourist Visa to enter Ukraine, we can supply you with all the documents for a very short time.
* Using this package of documents you will still have to apply to the Ukraine Embassy or Consulate in your country for the issue of a visa.
* Proof of hotel bookings will be also added to accompany your visa application.
* Processing time – 1 day.
* Visa documents package - 125 euro
* Postage by DHL - 49 euro
* scanned copy of your passport
* country and city of residence
* country where you will apply for Ukrainian Visa
* dates of your staying in Ukraine
* if you book hotel by yourself, send us its name and address
* your full address and contact phone numbers where to send documents by DHL
* official tourist voucher
* hotel confirmation
* invitation from travel agency and letter of guarantie
* travel license of travel company which is invited
* insurance document
* copy of travel license of invited travel agency
* application form for Embassy